This story perports to tell of UFO's over Lynch Mountain and a secret government base up where the big radar site is up there.
http://www.aufosg.com/page267.html
This story perports to tell of UFO's over Lynch Mountain and a secret government base up where the big radar site is up there.
http://www.aufosg.com/page267.html
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i myself am a firm believer in things of this sort. I've heard many of stories in the past years of strange things in the skies.
My mom said when she was younger, a whole line of cars were stopped on the 2 lane road between wise and pound and they saw a strange, egg shaped object hovering over some trees and just vanished.
I have seen a few highwall drills that looked to be "Flying" at night or at least the lights on those things did.
I've never really believed in that sort of thing...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
me either..
i mean if they have been here soo many times..and so many people have seen them?
why don't they ever land anywhere and do anything?
I have seen UFO's all over Duffield! And we here in Scott County are being overrun by them damn Chupacabras!
That article claims white blazers can constantly be seen driving near the top of Lynch Mountain. I've partied up there for years, and never saw one where I partied. Now back in about '92, I went up to the summitt with a young lady for an evening of fun and frolic. Just so happens, a white blazer drives up and motions me to leave. Me and a friend were up about halfway partying one night and saw a light come from Norton toward the mountain, then it veered off at a near 90 degree angle to the left. You can hear a jets' engine, this made no noise, or had no running lights. The funny thing is that we went up the next night and at nearly the same time, it came out again, in the same flight pattern. Now I don't automatically think aliens, as most people think when you mention the term UFO. It was simply something I could not identify.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
yeah...once again i still dont believe in the alien thing
but i have seen and heard soem weird stuff
Do I believe there is life somewhere else in the universe, yes....do I believe that extraterrestrial life is visiting us on a regular basis, no. Distance and fuel consumption make that a stark impossibility.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Aint you never heard of "worm holes"? All them Aliens need is a worm hole!
Bookmarks